Day 1 - The Great American Eclipse - Monday August 21
While most of the country was focused on the Great American Eclipse, we were starting an eclipse of another form, eclipsing dairy, meat and fish from our diet for the next 2 months. With the vast majority of my preparation in place, we were ready for the challenge.
Dinner has been one of the easier menu items to plan for, its the kids lunches & school snacks that I'll still need to work on for inspiration. While the kids are fans of Bobo bars, they are relatively pricey and I'll need a few more options beyond these and fresh fruit & veg.
Dinner was inspired by the 'Peanut Noodle Kale Bowls' recipe in The Love & Lemons Cookbook, my version turned out nicely, and we enjoyed it, but didn't quite love it.
Dinner has been one of the easier menu items to plan for, its the kids lunches & school snacks that I'll still need to work on for inspiration. While the kids are fans of Bobo bars, they are relatively pricey and I'll need a few more options beyond these and fresh fruit & veg.
Dinner was inspired by the 'Peanut Noodle Kale Bowls' recipe in The Love & Lemons Cookbook, my version turned out nicely, and we enjoyed it, but didn't quite love it.
Comments
Post a Comment